-
May 15th, 2006, 07:50 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Yipppee! I'm the one who pointed it out! poor things!!! Glad you saved them Maria! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 15th, 2006, 08:01 PM
#12
Inactive Member
They look so much better now [img]wink.gif[/img] and I'm sure they feel much better too - especially headless Bitty. I'm sure your Bitty head was also happy to finally get a body again.
-
May 15th, 2006, 08:11 PM
#13
Inactive Member
wow, great job. You saved them.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
May 15th, 2006, 08:59 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Good job Maria! So glad someone was able to help those poor souls!
-
May 15th, 2006, 09:05 PM
#15
Inactive Member
OOOOOOOO....Great job!!!!
I Pm'd you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 15th, 2006, 10:58 PM
#16
Inactive Member
It was meant to me. It was no coincidence that you had those spare parts. They just needed you to pull them together [img]tongue.gif[/img] . They look great. I love the bitty wig too. Which one is it? Thanks for posting the pics.
-
May 15th, 2006, 11:25 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Way to go Maria! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 15th, 2006, 11:26 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Way to go Maria! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks